FAQ – What would you like to know about?
I am interested in one of your products. How do I get a quote?
We do offer a pricing guide on our website to give you an idea of what you could expect in terms of pricing. View our pricing guide here.
If you would like to work with us, please contact us. We will review your request and send you an estimate and recommendations. Once you are happy with the estimate and wish to continue, we will send you the formal quote and deposit invoice.
How can I save money on my project?
In this case, the term ‘Time is Money’ is very true. Spending less time on the design means spending less money.
- Websites – Make sure that all content you provide us is correct and checked before sending it to us. Changing the content and sending it to us will result in a lot of time wasted.
- We also provide you with a Content Management System allowing you to update certain content yourself, taking us completely out of the loop until it’s time to do some design updates, which doesn’t happen too often.
- Designs – We will always provide you with something awesome.In some cases it might happen that we miss the idea you have in your head, so we will need your help. To save time on constant changes you can supply us with the source of your idea (where you got your idea from) so that we can understand your idea. Help us to help you.
Why are some of your products and services so expensive?
With years of professional experience in the world of design and development we have realized that doing it right the first time will save you money in the long run. We also need to survive as a company ;-). As professional designers we have worked for clients across the globe. Our prices might not be the cheapest so that you know your product will definitely not disappoint you, and our clients will walk away smiling because we will always walk the extra mile. Feel free to put us to the test.
Lenomedia Banking Details
Bank: First National Bank
Account holder: LenoMEDIA
Account type: Business Cheque acc
Account number: 6229 259 1297
Branch code: 220 525 / Mooi Rivier
Reference: Your Company Name
Bank: Capital One
Account holder: Heiletjie Levina Oosthuizen
Account type: Cheque acc
Account number: 562 73 85651
Routing number: 065 0000 90
Reference: Your Company Name
Graphic & Print Design
How long will it take to complete my logo?
Click here to view our different Logo design packages. Each logo has a different development time span because we allow different times and various versions of research and revision for each package. It can take anywhere from 4 – 24 hours.
Do you also do printing of your designs?
Unfortunately we don’t do any printing, but we will gladly liaise with the printers of your choice. Liaison fees will be added to your quote.
I have all of the content for my website. How can I structure it for you to use most effectively?
Click here to see how to ensure that all your content is in the best shape for your website.
Want to know how to send it to us go to “How do I send my content to you to use?” under the ‘Websites’ section of the FAQ.
I'm an existing client of Lenomedia and want to make a change on my website. How do I do it?
Feel free to contact and tell us exactly what you need. If you need help with using your content manager tool we will gladly assist, otherwise hourly development rates apply in case you want us to do the updates.
Help for using WordPress and the Divi Content Manager:
How can I upload images and text on my website?
Please refer to the following FAQ section for the answer to this question, just above:
- “I’m an existing client of Lenomedia and want to make a change on my website. How do I do it?”
Is SEO included in my website package?
There is an aspect of SEO included into your package called ‘On Page SEO’. Please refer to the FAQ Question, “What is Yoast SEO”.
For more powerful SEO for your website please click here to view our SEO packates.
I want to have a website developed. How do I start?
- Take a look at our website packages and choose the one that best suits your needs.
- When you have decided on your package, or need more information, feel free to contact us for inquiries or to setup a meeting.
- Before contacting us for a meeting please consider the following. This will ensure the time spent in a meeting to be most effective:
- Send us an e-mail so that we can set up a dropbox folder.
- Please provide us with any content you have so far, i.e. text, photo’s, logo’s, font’s, color scheme, etc.
- If you don’t have an idea of what you would like yet, please take a look at our portfolio to help with any ideas.
How long will it take to for my website to be completed?
3 Weeks for a normal website, the time may vary depending on functionality. The clock starts from the moment we have received all your content and the deposit.
5 Weeks for a Drupal based website.
How much will I pay for a website?
- For a standard website please take a look at our web design packages.
- Price may vary based on certain functionalities.
- For custom quotes feel free to contact us.
- Also, take into consideration the yearly domain and hosting renewal fees. There may also be certain license fees depending on the functionalities of your website.
How will the maintenance on my website work?
Take a look at our Maintenance packages.
- There is the hourly fee for doing maintenance as you request, and then there is the monthly payment depending on the size of your website.
The content for my website is ready. How do I get it to you?
- You need a Dropbox account. If you don’t have one you can create a free account by going here.
- You have to download the desktop application as instructed.
- Click here to see how you can easily add your content so that we can get it.
- Finally, notify us as soon as you’ve copied your content to the folder so we can know it’s on its way.
What is a content management system (CMS)?
WordPress provides users with a very powerful and user friendly system which allows anyone with access to make changes to the content of the website, i.e text and images. There are certain design functions which Lenomedia retain the right to unless the client requests access, at which case Lenomedia then accepts no further responsibility for breakages.
CMS is used to save the client time and money in a time where the “live” content of the website needs to be updated almost on a daily bases
What is Yoast SEO?
Yoast SEO (formerly known as WordPress SEO by Yoast) is the most complete WordPress SEO plugin that exists today for WordPress.org users. It incorporates everything from a snippet editor and real time page analysis functionality that helps you optimize your pages content, images titles, meta descriptions and more to XML sitemaps, and loads of optimization options in between.
What does "image size" mean and why does it matter?
The sizes of your images can greatly effect your website loading time. It is important that you know how it works when maintaining your own website content.
Click here to see how you can make images smaller without effecting the quality.
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s unpaid results—often referred to as “natural,” “organic,” or “earned” results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users, and these visitors can be converted into customers.
Do you provide SEO services?
Yes we do. Please take a look at our SEO packages to see what we have to offer.
Hosting, E-mails and Domains
I want to setup my e-mails on my mobile devices. How do I do it?
If you have a smart phone or tablet compatible with e-mail software you will be able to do it fairly quickly. If you have an iPhone or iPad you can follow these steps to setup your e-mail.
In the case of an android device there are scores of different apps to use, but it’s usually as simple as going to the settings of the preferred e-mail application and following the options.
How much will the hosting for my website cost?
Go HERE to see our hosting packages.
General Inquiries About Projects
Can you do professional photography?
Lenomedia does not provide photography services but we will gladly refer you to a professional photographer.
How do I create an account on Dropbox?
Click here and follow this guide, it’s extremely easy.
I have copied my content to a Dropbox folder. How do I share it with you?
All the sharing happens on our side. Go here to see this quick and easy guide.
What do you need from me to start on my project as soon as possible?
- We cannot continue unless all the content has been provided to us.
- For websites, we will need all graphical and text content as well as the order of the pages you would like. Please see “I have copied my content to a Dropbox folder. How do I share it with you?” in the FAQ.
- For graphic design we need to know the type and size of the design you would like as well as any photo’s and text.
- As soon as 50% of the invoice has been paid we will continue with your project.
What is copywriting? How can I do it if I'm not a professional copy writer?
Copywriting is written content conveyed through online media and print materials. Copy is content primarily used for the purpose of advertising or marketing. This type of written material is often used to persuade a person or group as well as raise brand awareness.
In other words, please make sure that you have the type of text that would best represent your company and brand and interact with your customers. Badly written, unprofessional content will give the idea that you don’t know what you’re doing.
Lenomedia Business Related Inquiries
Are you B-BBEE complient?
- Lenomedia is registered as a Micro Enterprise.
- Click HERE and download the BEE Exemption document from our website.
Are you registered for VAT?
Lenomedia is not registered for VAT.
I need a Tax Clearance Certificate from you
Go to our Contact Us page and scroll down right to the bottom to download the documents you may need, and if it’s not available feel free to give us a call or send us a mail.